Sunday, July 08, 2012

American Olympic Gymnast Sam Mikulak


Birthdate: 10/13/1992 
Personal Information


Full First Name: Samuel
Hometown: Newport Coast, CA
Name of High School: Corona del Mar
Name of College: University of Michigan
Year you began gymnastics: 2
Favorite Event: pommel horse
How did you get involved in gymnastics: My parents were gymnasts so from the time I could walk, they were teaching me skills. I started my first class at SCATS at the age of 2.
Favorite thing about gymnastics: All of it!
What are your goals for gymnastics?: I want to compete in the Visa Championships this year. I want to be on the National Team and compete at the World Championships and the Olympic Games. I want to receive a collegiate scholarship.
Names of parents/guardians/spouse: Steve and Tina Mikulak
Names of sibling(s): I have a sister, Alex, who is 16 months younger than me.
Family members in sports: My parents both received full athletic scholarships to UC Berkeley. My father was the PAC-10 Athlete of the Year in 1987, NCAA All-American in the AA

Interests Outside the Gym

Favorite school subject: Comp. Literature
Hobbies or favorite activities: Computer
Favorite music: Rise Against
Favorite TV show(s): Family Guy
Favorite Food: Crab legs
Other sports involvement: Played Club soccer and baseball





No comments:

Post a Comment